Precision Concrete Blocks
Precision Concrete Blocks are the standard and most versatile type of concrete block. Precision units have a natural smooth face that lends itself to architectural treatments. Both structural an non-structural precision concrete blocks are available. Precision concrete blocks are available a variety of both common and specialty concrete block sizes.
NOTE: Colors may vary compared to what is displayed online. For color chip samples, please contact RCP Block & Brick's Architectural Support.
Sizes & Shapes:
8x8x16 Bond Beam
8x8x16 Open End
- Structural Units: Conform to ASTM C90, Specification for Load-bearing Masonry Units, Medium Weight. Also comply with the latest editions of ACI 530, and Chapter 21 of the California Building Code (CBC) and the International Building Code (IBC).
- Non-Structural Units: Conform to ASTM C129, Specification for Non-load bearing Concrete Masonry Units.
- To achieve the industry standard Medium Weight, RCP Block manufactures with black volcanic cinders that conform to ASTM C331, Specification for Lightweight Aggregates for Concrete Masonry Units.
- Different weights and design strengths are available through special order.
- Standard block are run on a per job basis and are available with a four to six week lead time.
- Custom colors and shapes may be subject to: Minimum Order Quantity, Extended Wait Times, Mold Fees, and Agreement to purchase all units from the production run.
Construction Details & Technical Info
Green Building Practices