Precision Concrete Blocks
Precision Concrete Blocks are the standard and most versatile type of concrete block. Precision concrete masonry units have a natural smooth face that lends itself to architectural treatments. Both structural an non-structural precision concrete blocks are available. Precision concrete blocks are available a wide variety of both common and specialty concrete block sizes which can be viewed below.
- Structural Units conform to ASTM C90, ACI 530, California Building Code (CBC) Chapter 21, and International Building Code (CBC)
- Non-Structural Units conform to ASTM C129
- Custom colors, weights, and design strengths available
- For project-specific questions, please contact RCP Block & Brick
Precision Block Colors
NOTE: Colors may vary compared to what is displayed online. To ensure satisfaction, please request color chip samples by contacting RCP Block & Brick Architectural Support. Custom color units availabe through special order where a minimum quantity and/or mold fees may be required.
Precision Block Sizes & Shapes
NOTE: All Sizes Are Nominal
- Structural Units: Conform to ASTM C90, Specification for Load-bearing Masonry Units, Medium Weight. Also comply with the latest editions of ACI 530, and Chapter 21 of the California Building Code (CBC) and the International Building Code (IBC).
- Non-Structural Units: Conform to ASTM C129, Specification for Non-load bearing Concrete Masonry Units.
- To achieve the industry standard Medium Weight, RCP Block manufactures with black volcanic cinders that conform to ASTM C331, Specification for Lightweight Aggregates for Concrete Masonry Units.
- Different weights and design strengths are available through special order.
- Standard block are run on a per job basis and are available with a four to six week lead time.
- Custom colors and shapes may be subject to: Minimum Order Quantity, Extended Wait Times, Mold Fees, and Agreement to purchase all units from the production run.
Need Help With Something Else?
If you have questions about any aspect of the above product, please give us a call and our knowledgeable team we will do our best to help you find the answers to your questions. We look forward to serving you and helping provide the best possible resources for your project.
Please reach out directly to our Architectural Representative or Outside Sales Team through the information on our CONTACT page.