Regalstone Concrete Block
The face of regalstone concrete masonry units are ground to an elegantly smooth and polished finish that reveal the inner aggregates of each concrete block unit. RCP Block & Brick manufactures structural and non-structural regalstone concrete masonry units (CMU) in a large variety of specialty shapes and sizes. Regalstone units can be manufactured in different weights, shapes, and colors to meet any masonry design requirements.
NOTE: Colors may vary compared to what is displayed online. For color chip samples, please contact RCP Block & Brick's Architectural Support.
Natural w/ Birds Eye
Natural w/ Pumice
La Paz w/ Pumice
Buff w/ Pumice
Shapes & Sizes:
8x8x16 Bond Beam
8x8x16 Open End
- Structural Units: Conform to ASTM C90, Specification for Load-bearing Masonry Units, Medium Weight. Also comply with the latest editions of ACI 530, and Chapter 21 of the California Building Code (CBC) and the International Building Code (IBC).
- Non-Structural Units: Conform to ASTM C129, Specification for Non-load bearing Concrete Masonry Units.
- To achieve the industry standard Medium Weight, RCP Block manufactures with black volcanic cinders that conform to ASTM C331, Specification for Lightweight Aggregates for Concrete Masonry Units.
- Different weights and design strengths are available through special order.
- Standard block are run on a per job basis and are available with a four to six week lead time.
- Custom colors and shapes may be subject to: Minimum Order Quantity, Extended Wait Times, Mold Fees, and Agreement to purchase all units from the production run.
Construction Details & Technical Info
Green Building Practices