Regalstone Concrete Blocks
Regalstone Concrete Blocks, also referred to as "ground face", are ground to a smooth and polished finish. This architectural treatment reveals the inner aggregates of each concrete block unit. This lends itself to customization through the use of different colored aggregates. Both structural an non-structural regalstone concrete blocks are available. Regalstone concrete blocks are available a variety of both common and specialty concrete block sizes.
NOTE: Colors may vary compared to what is displayed online. For color chip samples, please contact RCP Block & Brick's Architectural Support.
Natural w/ Birds Eye
Natural w/ Pumice
La Paz w/ Pumice
Buff w/ Pumice
Sizes & Shapes:
8x8x16 Bond Beam
8x8x16 Open End
- Structural Units: Conform to ASTM C90, Specification for Load-bearing Masonry Units, Medium Weight. Also comply with the latest editions of ACI 530, and Chapter 21 of the California Building Code (CBC) and the International Building Code (IBC).
- Non-Structural Units: Conform to ASTM C129, Specification for Non-load bearing Concrete Masonry Units.
- To achieve the industry standard Medium Weight, RCP Block manufactures with black volcanic cinders that conform to ASTM C331, Specification for Lightweight Aggregates for Concrete Masonry Units.
- Different weights and design strengths are available through special order.
- Standard block are run on a per job basis and are available with a four to six week lead time.
- Custom colors and shapes may be subject to: Minimum Order Quantity, Extended Wait Times, Mold Fees, and Agreement to purchase all units from the production run.
Construction Details & Technical Info
Green Building Practices