Regalstone Ground Face Concrete Blocks
Regalstone Concrete Blocks, also referred to as "ground face", are ground to a smooth and polished finish. This architectural treatment reveals the inner aggregates of each concrete block unit. This lends itself to customization through the use of different colored aggregates. Both structural an non-structural Regalstone concrete blocks are available. Regalstone concrete blocks are available a variety of both common and specialty concrete block sizes.
- Structural Units conform to ASTM C90, ACI 530, California Building Code (CBC) Chapter 21, and International Building Code (CBC)
- Non-Structural Units conform to ASTM C129
- Custom colors, weights, and design strengths available
- For project-specific questions, please contact RCP Block & Brick
Regalstone Block Colors
NOTE: Regalstone units are a special order product. Lead time and other requirements will vary depending on project specifications. Colors may vary compared to what is displayed on-line. To ensure satisfaction, please request color chip samples by contacting RCP Block & Brick Architectural Support.
Regalstone Block Sizes & Shapes
NOTE: All Sizes Are Nominal
- Structural Units: Conform to ASTM C90, Specification for Load-bearing Masonry Units, Medium Weight. Also comply with the latest editions of ACI 530, and Chapter 21 of the California Building Code (CBC) and the International Building Code (IBC).
- Non-Structural Units: Conform to ASTM C129, Specification for Non-load bearing Concrete Masonry Units.
- To achieve the industry standard Medium Weight, RCP Block manufactures with black volcanic cinders that conform to ASTM C331, Specification for Lightweight Aggregates for Concrete Masonry Units.
- Different weights and design strengths are available through special order.
- Standard block are run on a per job basis and are available with a four to six week lead time.
- Custom colors and shapes may be subject to: Minimum Order Quantity, Extended Wait Times, Mold Fees, and Agreement to purchase all units from the production run.