Slump Block Concrete Block
Slump Block is a concrete masonry unit that is removed from the mold before it has a chance to completely set. This causes the concrete block to retain a slightly slumped appearance, similar to adobe brick. RCP Block & Brick manufactures structural and non-structural slump block concrete masonry units (CMU) in a large variety of specialty shapes and sizes.
NOTE: Colors may vary compared to what is displayed online. For color chip samples, please contact RCP Block & Brick's Architectural Support.
Shapes & Sizes:
8x6x16 Bond Beam
- Structural Units: Conform to ASTM C90, Specification for Load-bearing Masonry Units, Medium Weight. Also comply with the latest editions of ACI 530, and Chapter 21 of the California Building Code (CBC) and the International Building Code (IBC).
- Non-Structural Units: Conform to ASTM C129, Specification for Non-load bearing Concrete Masonry Units.
- To achieve the industry standard Medium Weight, RCP Block manufactures with black volcanic cinders that conform to ASTM C331, Specification for Lightweight Aggregates for Concrete Masonry Units.
- Different weights and design strengths are available through special order.
- Standard block are run on a per job basis and are available with a four to six week lead time.
- Custom colors and shapes may be subject to: Minimum Order Quantity, Extended Wait Times, Mold Fees, and Agreement to purchase all units from the production run.
Construction Details & Technical Info
Green Building Practices