Slump Concrete Blocks
Slump Block is a concrete block unit that is removed from the mold before it has a chance to completely set. This causes the concrete block to keep a slumped appearance like adobe brick. Both structural an non-structural slump block concrete blocks are available. Slump block concrete blocks are available a variety of both common and specialty concrete block sizes.
- Structural Units conform to ASTM C90, ACI 530, California Building Code (CBC) Chapter 21, and International Building Code (CBC)
- Non-Structural Units conform to ASTM C129
- Custom colors, weights, and design strengths available
- For project-specific questions, please contact RCP Block & Brick
Slump Block Colors
NOTE: Colors may vary compared to what is displayed online. To ensure satisfaction, please request color chip samples by contacting RCP Block & Brick Architectural Support.
Slump Block Sizes & Shapes
NOTE: All Sizes Are Nominal
- Structural Units: Conform to ASTM C90, Specification for Load-bearing Masonry Units, Medium Weight. Also comply with the latest editions of ACI 530, and Chapter 21 of the California Building Code (CBC) and the International Building Code (IBC).
- Non-Structural Units: Conform to ASTM C129, Specification for Non-load bearing Concrete Masonry Units.
- To achieve the industry standard Medium Weight, RCP Block manufactures with black volcanic cinders that conform to ASTM C331, Specification for Lightweight Aggregates for Concrete Masonry Units.
- Different weights and design strengths are available through special order.
- Standard block are run on a per job basis and are available with a four to six week lead time.
- Custom colors and shapes may be subject to: Minimum Order Quantity, Extended Wait Times, Mold Fees, and Agreement to purchase all units from the production run.