Semplice Fire Pit Kit
The Bella Vista Semplice Fire Pit Kit is currently our most popular DIY project. Constructed from the Semplice landscape block, this fire pit kit includes everything you will need to build an outdoor wood-burning fire pit for your home. This fire pit is easily converted to a gas burning unit. LP or Gas connections, burners, and rock/glass fill sold separately. Please consult a NFI Certified Technician when making any natural gas and propane connections for any fire feature. The Bella Vista Semplice Fire Pit Kit is part of the Bella Vista Hardscape Collection.
- Wood Burning Fire Pit (Pictured Lava Rock Sold Separately)
- KIT INCLUDES: Semplice Angle Units, California Cap, Masonry Adhesive, Installation Instructions
- Please consult your local building codes as they pertain to fire features
NOTE: Colors may vary compared to what is displayed online. To ensure satisfaction, please view actual product samples.
Block Color Options:
Cap Color Options:
NOTE: All Sizes Are Nominal
|Semplice Fire Pit
|# of Pallets:
Fire Feature Considerations
When planning an outdoor fire feature for your yard, there are a few things to take into consideration:
- When selecting a site to build your outdoor fire feature, it is recommended that you select an area that is set back at least 10 feet from any structures or other flammable items.
- City and county building codes may vary in regards to outdoor fire features. Please check with your local authorities on the proper installation or any regulations that may be in effect in your area. Some areas do not allow the construction of wood burning fire pits and fireplaces and will only allow propane or natural gas fire features.
- If choosing or converting to a propane or natural gas fire feature, it is recommended to hire a NFI Certified Technician when making any natural gas and propane connections for any fire feature.