The Bella Vista Turf Block Paving Units allows you to turn your driveway, parking area, or emergency access lane into a beautiful greenbelt that is easily mowed and maintained. Turf Block units are designed for occasional use and light parking applications. The Turf Block paving unit is a manufactured concrete unit that provides soil chambers for planting and raised grids for wheel contact.
- Designed for occasional use and light parking applications
- Easily create drivable grassy areas
- Lawn care is the same as any standard grassy area
Turf Block Specifications:
NOTE: All sizes are nominal.
Turf Block Applications:
Light Vehicle Parking:
Slopes up to 45°:
- After the soil is spread, it should be leveled off at 1/4” below the top.
- When planted with any ground cover, Turf Block is an excellent soil stabilizer on slopes up to 45°. Every second or third block should be staked as shown.
- Treat newly sown area of Turf Block like any new grass. Fertilize as you would the rest of your lawn. Grass may be trimmed by any conventional mowing equipment.